I was a Mathematics teacher in middle and high school between September 2005 and August 2018.
Between September 2016 and August 2018, I have done a Master degree in Computer Science in Machine Learning & Data Mining Master. During this Master, I did two research internships at Hubert Curien Laboratory. The first one was under the supervision of Dr. Rémi Emonet on "Subspace Alignment for Domain Adaptation with Imbalanced classes". The second one was under the supervision of Pr. Marc Sebban and Pr. Amaury Habrard on "New methods of anomaly detections by Machine Learning from highly unbalanced data".
I am now a doctoral researcher in Computer Science at University Jean Monnet of Saint-Etienne (France) since September 2018.
My PhD is funded by the French Ministry of Finances. Its subject is on Fraud detection.
- Learning to rank,
- Imbalanced Data,
- Domain Adaptation,
- Transfer Learning,
- Metric Learning.
- 2018-2019 : Practical Sessions of Python in Bachelor(1st year)
- 2016-2019 : Practical Sessions of Latex in Bachelor(1st year)
- 2014-2018 : Computer initiation in High School
- 2010-2018 : Mathematics in High School
- 2005-2010 : Mathematics in Middle School
- 09/2019 : European Researchers' Night
- 05/2017 : Ramène ta Science
- An Adjusted Nearest Neighbor Algorithm Maximizing the F-Measure from Imbalanced Data. Rémi Viola, Rémi Emonet, Amaury Habrard, Guillaume Metzler, Sébastien Riou, Marc Sebban 31th International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI), IEEE, 2019
- An Adjusted Nearest Neighbor Algorithm Maximizing the F-Measure from Imbalanced Data.[link]